P6-002R: Advanced Resourcing Techniques in Primavera P6
This 1-day course provides the student with advanced knowledge of Primavera’s P6 solution.
Building off skills learned in the Introductory Course P6-001, the P6-002R course covers Advanced
Resourcing techniques such as Resource & Role Analysis; Bucket Planning; Levelling Resources;
Settings for Computing Activity & Resource Data and much more. Hands-on workshops enable
students to apply skills learned throughout the course.
- Distinguishing between Resources and Roles
- Defining and creating Resource Codes
- Analyse Resource usage using Resource Usage Profile and Resource Usage Spreadsheet
- Assign resource lag and duration to Resource Assignments
- Reviewing Resource over-allocation and running Resource Levelling
- Understanding the settings for computing Resource data
Prerequisite: Course P6-001
Delegate Profile: Planners, Schedulers, Resource Managers, Project Managers and P6 Administrators
Trainer Profile: The course will be delivered by an instructor experienced in using Primavera
P6 with practical experience of using the system in the field on live Projects
Course Length: 1 day (09.30am till 4.30pm)
***Payment must be received in full upon registering in order to secure your place***
Engineers Ireland CPD Units: 1 day
- Creating Resources and Roles
- Defining Resource Codes
- Resource and Role Analysis
- Manual Resource Allocation
- Bucket Planning
- Activity Usage Profile And Spread sheet
- Resource Assignments Window
- Levelling Resources
- Settings for Computing Activity And Resource Data
*Appendix Modules are generally not covered during the course but are there as a reference
point to students for later on.
UPCOMING P6 ADVANCED COURSES:
We now condcut our Oracle Primavera P6 Advanced courses online. You can purchase these online courses per module from as little as €35 per module. Check out our new website for details: www.primaverap6training.online
However, if you require any of our advanced courses to be conducted in person please contact us now to arrange dates.